Buffets + Lunches
Cold + Hot Forked Catering
A buffet is often a perfect alternative for larger occasions
or an easy, less formal meal.
The Rutland Gourmet can offer a selection of
colourful, appetising dishes to suit every function.
Please contact Sarah to discuss the style of buffet you would like and she can advise on menus and quantities.
This is a small sample of the types of dishes we would serve and we are open to discuss any specific requirements.
- Lemon + tarragon chicken with a sauce of lemons, tarragon, baby onions and creme fraiche
- Chargrilled vegetables with humus + flatbread (v)
- Rare roast sirloin of beef thickly sliced + a horseradish sauce
- Baked ham with marmalade glaze
- Melton Mowbray pork pie + pickles
- Smokey fish pie with cod, salmon haddock + prawns with lemon, parsley, cheddar cream sauce and mash potato topping
- Thai squash + chickpea curry with a lemon, coriander and sweet pepper pilau (v)
- Tagine of spicy lamb to apricots, almonds, minted cous cous + sundried tomatoes
- Normandy pork medallions in a sauce of apples, onions, white wine with sage + thyme served with cream brown rice
All can be served with s selection of interesting salads,
seasonal vegetables + crusty bread