Stylish plated food +
professional table service
Everyone's event is different and some occasions require
a more formal sit down meal.
The Rutland Gourmet team have the experience and skill to produce stylish, plated food with waiting staff.
This is a small sample of the variety of food we can offer.
We can produce a bespoke menu,
please contact Sarah to discuss.
- French onion soup with gruyere cheese crouton
- Superfood salad , puy lentils, quinoa, mangetout, toasted pinenuts, avocado, tenderstem + citrus dressing (v)
- Breaded butterfly king prawns with sweet chilli sauce
- Oak smoked salmon, asparagus spears, soft poached egg + hollandaise sauce
- Thai fishcakes with lime + coriander mayonaise
- Pan seared scallops with cauliflower puree, roasted black pudding + pea shoots
- Chargrilled supreme of chicken on a minted pea puree with a tarragon butter sauce + paprika roasted potatoes
- Vegetable tagine with chickpeas, raisins + cous cous (v)
- Burgundy beef , slowly cooked steak with red wine, garlic + prunes with dauphinoise potatoes
- Fillets of sea bass, pan fried with a lemon butter sauce,
wilted spinach and rocket crushed potatoes
- Slow roasted belly pork on creamed potato and celeriac mash with an apple + sage gravy
- Raspberry meringue roulade, coulis + berries
Sticky toffee pear pudding (v)
- Lemon vanilla panacotta + blackcurrant compote
- Sticky toffee pudding with rum toffee sauce
- Exotic fruit salad with brandy snap
An assiette with a selection of three deserts
Panacotta shot with compote
Mini tart au citron
White chocolate dipped raspberries
Tea + Coffee
All presented on high quality tableware Additional Services